Yes, it is an excellent location to reside. Because of the reasons listed below:
- When compared to many other cities and states in the nation, pollution in Himachal is quite low.
- The people are really modest and kind. They are always willing to assist. Many Muslims from Himachal migrated to Pakistan during the partition of India, and many of them were slaughtered. In Himachal, many local Hindus keep Muslim persons hidden inside their homes.
- The food in Himachal is comparable to that found in Punjab or any other state. In any private restaurant or dhaba, however, you will not be able to get Himachali cuisine. You may get a few of these products at select government-run restaurants in Himachal Pradesh.
- Himachal is a state known for its festivals and fairs. Fairs may be found in many parts of Himachal Pradesh. Kullu Dussehra, Chamba’s Minjar Mela, Mandi Shivratri, Rampur’s Lavi Fair, and others are among the worldwide fairs conducted in Himachal Pradesh.
- With 96 percent of the population being Hindu (the greatest number of Hindus in the nation), Himachal is a fairly peaceful state with no sectarian violence and a very low crime rate.
- Around 86 percent of the population of Himachal Pradesh is literate, and though some individuals converse in phari, the majority of people are conversant in Hindi and English.
- Although Himachal does not have rail connections, this is owing to the Indian government, since the British built two rail lines in the state. There are three airports in the state, and it is well-connected by road.
- Himachal Pradesh was one of the first states to be electrified, even before many other large states.
So, Himachal Pradesh is the finest area to live. What are your thoughts comment below.